- Mothering and Domestic Violence: A Longitudinal Analysis
- Low-income Canadian Aboriginal and non-Aboriginal parent-child interactions
- Partnerships and participation in conducting poverty-related health research
- Welfare Reforms and the Cognitive Development of Young Children
- Interventions with depressed mothers and their infants: Modifying interactive behaviours
- Factors Affecting Postpartum Depressive Symptoms of Adolescent Mothers
- Adolescent Mothers: Support Needs, Resources, and Support-Education Interventions
- Navigating the Road to Success: A Systematic Approach to Preparing Competitive Grant Proposals
- Maternal Depression, Mother-Child Interaction and Attachment , October 2008
- October 7th, 2005 Presentation - "Longitudinal study of the impact of postpartum depression on children's behaviour to 8 years of age"
- PPD Conference Presentation - "Postpartum Depression: Women's Perspectives of their support needs"
- Longitudinal Study of Postpartum Depression, Maternal-Child Relationships, and Children's Behavior to 8 Years of Age
- CHILD Studies Program - April 15, 2007
- Overcoming challenges to recruiting mothers for family violence research, November 2007
The Mothering Study